Parliament Logo




I believe it is important that constituents know exactly what expenses I claim. You can check out details by following the following link: 

As a matter of principle I only claim expenses for the following:-

Setting up and maintaining my constituency office in Periwinkle Court, Milton Regis.
Equipment and stationary for my constituency and Westminster offices.
Staffing my constituency and Westminster offices.
Travel between my constituency and Westminster.
Travel in my constituency whilst on official business.
Travel costs for my constituency staff when visiting Westminster.
Travel costs for my Westminster staff when visiting the constituency.
Travel costs for my volunteer summer intern.
Renting a room for my advice surgery.
Advertising my advice surgery.

I do NOT claim for the following, although I am entitled so to do:-

A second home in London.
Overnight accommodation.
Meals when Parliament sits after 7pm.
Entertaining constituents when they visit Parliament.
Incidentals such as cleaning materials used in my constituency office.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player